carpe diem

where to go now?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And Then All of a Sudden...

You know how sometimes you are in the middle of a day, and it's going okay.

Of course it is, it's my day off. And I was going to go to work, but then the weather was bad so I didn't go. And then the weather wasn't that bad. So I decided to go to yoga. 

So my day was going pretty well actually. Weight was good. Ate right.

Went to yoga and it felt good. It was challenging but not impossible to find a place to park my car.

Came home, there was a huge wall of snow across the bottom of my driveway. But then my kid got sent home from school early, cause the school closed early. The big burly shoveling kid. So he shoveled the driveway. Without complaining.

All good eh? 

And then all of a sudden, WHAM!

Bad email.

I should not read email on my day off. I should not read email on my day off. I should not read email on my day off.

5 comments:

  1. You shouldn't ever read email on your day off...

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy has set that rule for me. I work online and I growl at the emails. So he prefers to keep me all tied up instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the trouble with all this easy access to communication...oh for the day when you just had to wait for bad news to show up in the office mail!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made that mistake before. I justify by saying I didn't want to get blindsided when I go back. It's usually not really my best idea either.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem with bad email is you just cant ignore it, i try to if i know its going to be something i dont particularly want to read....but curiosity always gets the better of me...and well we know what happens to the cat! lol

    ReplyDelete