So I’m copying something from someone else … I feel a bit like I’m in limbo. I’ve asked for some changes with my Dom and I’m waiting to see how that plays out.
And in the meantime I’m so tired of posting "Things are bad." "Things are good." "Things are bad." "Things are good." I hate it, and I feel like you guys can’t invest in it either way, so if I’m going to post, it needs to be something else.
So I found this meme over at Perfectly Polyamorous
It's 30 days worth of randomly interesting things (or not so interesting) about me. Probably with some other stuff randomly distributed in between. And maybe by the time those 30 things are over, I'll have a better idea of what to post next.
Most of it will be fairly vanilla, with maybe a tiny bit of sprinkles mixed in. So those of you who say you'd read me if I was posting travelogues will have the opportunity to decide if that's really true. And the rest of you can skip to something else.
Here's the list:
1. A place I’d like to travel
2. A favourite movie
3. Something I never leave the house without
4. A friend I admire
5. My hometown
6. Best vacation spot
7. A song for the day
8. Three inspirational quotes
9. A close up of my day
10. A favourite recipe
11. Three years ago today
12. The last item I purchased
13. Something I’m proud of
14. A piece of architecture I love
15. Three blogs I always read
16. Someone who inspires me
17. My family
18. What I wore today
19. Most memorable of 2013 so far
20. Something that means a lot to me
21. A self portrait
22. What I love about my job
23. Eight things you don’t know about me
24. Something that makes me smile
25. The contents of my purse
26. Something I’m looking forward to
27. A favourite restaurant
28. A skill I’d like to learn
29. Something I could never tire of
30. Three wonderful things that have happened in my life
What do you think - are there other things I should post as well or instead?