carpe diem

where to go now?

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Creaky

Being back to my blog is strange. It's like prying open the door to an old house and finding that it squeaks and creaks and there are some strange things as well as things I remember with joy.

It's a liberating thought that I can write anything.

That I will see my friends again. That I've missed you.

It's going to take me a couple days to figure things out. I can't even change the look of it anymore.

Can't rearrange the furniture or repaint or wallpaper. Boo.

I've moved some things that were published to a draft format. I might move them back to published in the future. If there's something you notice that is missing and you want to see it back, please let me know. I might as well know what y'all are thinking while I tidy up.

And yes, I have relationship things to share. I'm thinking about those, about where I am and how to tell it while I play with the rest. The rest is easier in a way. It's just technology. And publishing. Not feelings.

9 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to exploring this blog, I have come from undercontract and am very pleased that Mick provided the link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting, thanks for commenting

      Delete
  2. I'm curious to hear what you've been up to Sin.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to hear what you've been up to Sin.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mick, I really appreciate you posting the link on your blog btw

      Delete
  4. So Glad to see you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's remarkable how welcomed I felt.

      Delete