carpe diem

where to go now?

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Times, They are a Changing

Things are changing.

I'm getting used to the new normal.

Oh, don't be so quick to celebrate. I'm sure I will circle back around to depression, despair and denial.

But today, things seem slightly sunnier.

I'm trying to look on the bright side.

I'm getting my life cleaned up.

I'm clearing out the clutter. I mean literally and figuratively. I'm doing some major decluttering. You'd be proud of me. The corners of my room are open for the first time in an embarrassingly long time. I'm excavating, putting away, throwing away, giving away.

I'm proud of myself.

And trying to see the positive in every day.

Stay tuned for the next gripping instalment in my decluttering journal.

:)

2 comments:

  1. when your done I have an attic you can work on.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will celebrate! I'm happy you had a good day of feeling sunnier and decluttering! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete